Adaptable, collaborative, and nimble, Rothwell Figg is passionate about empowering our clients to meet their business objectives through protecting, enforcing, and monetizing their IP and technology. We have the bandwidth to handle the largest, most complex, high stakes matters in sophisticated and complex technology areas, and most importantly, to deliver valuable results.
- Rothwell Figg’s Recent Granted U.S. Patents Exceed 10,000
- Noblewood IP LLC Agrees to Unilaterally Dismiss Its Infringement Claims Against Rothwell Figg Client The New York Times
- Complete Victory at the PTAB for Rothwell Figg Client Vudu in Patent Dispute Involving Video Streaming
- Rothwell Figg Clients ViacomCBS, Showtime, CBS, and Viacom Win Dismissal of Patent Infringement Claims Based on Section 101
- Patent Owner Statutorily Disclaims Aflibercept Patent Challenged by Rothwell Figg Client Celltrion, Inc.
- Rothwell Figg Client Dentsply Sirona Obtains Favorable Settlement of District Court Litigation, Including Consent Judgment and Permanent Injunction Against Direct Competitor
- CBM Review Appeal to Federal Circuit Results in Complete Victory for Rothwell Figg Client cxLoyalty
- Infringement Suit Involving Speech Recognition Patent Dismissed Against Rothwell Figg Client TripAdvisor
- Rothwell Figg Client Valentino S.p.A. Obtains U.S. Trademark Registrations for the Iconic Rockstud Shoe Designs
- Rothwell Figg Client TripAdvisor Successful in IPR Involving Speech Recognition Patent
- Rothwell Figg Client CBS Prevails in $90 Million Podcasting Patent Suit