Adaptable, collaborative, and nimble, Rothwell Figg is passionate about empowering our clients to meet their business objectives through protecting, enforcing, and monetizing their IP and technology. We have the bandwidth to handle the largest, most complex, high stakes matters in sophisticated and complex technology areas, and most importantly, to deliver valuable results.
- TTAB Rules Trademark Applicant Lacks Bona Fide Intent to Use, Resulting in Win for Rothwell Figg Client D&P Holding SA
- Rothwell Figg Client Nichia Wins in California
- Rothwell Figg’s Recent Granted U.S. Patents Exceed 10,000
- Noblewood IP LLC Agrees to Unilaterally Dismiss Its Infringement Claims Against Rothwell Figg Client The New York Times
- Complete Victory at the PTAB for Rothwell Figg Client Vudu in Patent Dispute Involving Video Streaming
- Rothwell Figg Clients ViacomCBS, Showtime, CBS, and Viacom Win Dismissal of Patent Infringement Claims Based on Section 101
- Patent Owner Statutorily Disclaims Aflibercept Patent Challenged by Rothwell Figg Client Celltrion, Inc.