Adaptable, collaborative, and nimble, Rothwell Figg is passionate about empowering our clients to meet their business objectives through protecting, enforcing, and monetizing their IP and technology. We have the bandwidth to handle the largest, most complex, high stakes matters in sophisticated and complex technology areas, and most importantly, to deliver valuable results.
- Rothwell Figg Secures Victory for Patent Owner TG Biotech Co. Ltd. in AMPK Activator Patent Challenge at the PTAB
- Rothwell Figg’s Recent Granted U.S. Patents Exceed 11,000
- TTAB Rules Trademark Applicant Lacks Bona Fide Intent to Use, Resulting in Win for Rothwell Figg Client D&P Holding SA
- Rothwell Figg Client Nichia Wins in California
- Noblewood IP LLC Agrees to Unilaterally Dismiss Its Infringement Claims Against Rothwell Figg Client The New York Times
- Complete Victory at the PTAB for Rothwell Figg Client Vudu in Patent Dispute Involving Video Streaming