Partner Brian Rosenbloom will speak on "How to Protect Your Valuable Intellectual Property (IP)" at the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) 2023, taking place March 19-23, 2023, in Orlando, Florida. Brian's session will be held at 8:30 am on Tuesday, March 21, as an industry session. The goal of the session is to educate the audience on the importance of protecting IP through patents. A high quality patent can turn an innovation into a valuable business asset. Strategic drafting of patent applications and the management of the prosecution of the application through various patent offices around the world is how businesses obtain maximum value and avoids losing rights through errors like public disclosure or incomplete protection.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Industry Sessions present information on current topics in power electronics from industry sources. In addition to the practicing power electronics professional, these sessions are of interest to system engineers/architects and business-oriented people such as purchasing agents, regulatory agencies, along with other people who support the power electronics industry.
To learn more, and to register for APEC, please visit the APEC event website.