The 2021 edition of IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Professionals, the definitive resource for those seeking to identify world-class individual and firm-wide private practice patent expertise, includes Rothwell Figg and nine partners in its rankings for the DC Metro Area and the U.S.
Rothwell Figg “executes with assurance on complex prosecution, litigation, post-grant proceedings and licensing briefs,” the narrative states. The firm is ranked for litigation and highly recommended for prosecution in the DC Metro Area.
The nine Rothwell Figg attorneys identified as leading patent professionals are:
- E. Anthony Figg – ranked as a Luminary in the D.C. Metro Area
- “Tony needs no introduction as a life sciences and litigation luminary whose strategic counsel and opinions are like gold dust.”
- Steven Lieberman – ranked Gold in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area; ranked for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- “Steven possesses whetted trial skills and can be counted on for textbook-worthy performances.”
- Joseph Hynds – ranked Silver in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area; ranked for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- “…one of the set’s best-rounded lawyers and the complete package for life sciences and high-technology players.”
- Martin Zoltick – ranked Bronze for Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area; ranked for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area; ranked for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- “[Marty has] a pre-law background in software, but [is a] quick stud[y] when it comes to myriad technologies. [He] also play[s] a key role in the ensemble’s trailblazing litigation practice and [has] had a hand in notable recent cases.”
- R. Danny Huntington – ranked for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area; ranked for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- “Danny also operates at the cutting edge of developments in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals…”
- “Danny is another dynamic and versatile practitioner with a wealth of industry knowledge.”
- Brian Rosenbloom - ranked for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area
- “[Brian has] a pre-law background in software, but [is a] quick study when it comes to myriad technologies. [He] also play[s] a key role in the ensemble’s trailblazing litigation practice and [has] had a hand in notable recent cases.
- Robert Parker - ranked Silver in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area
- “Robert gets difficult jobs done in any forum, but the ITC is a happy hunting ground: he is a former president of the ITC Trial Lawyers Association and served as counsel to the chairman of the ITC.”
- Sharon Davis - ranked Silver in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area
- “[Sharon] is endorsed for her ‘masterful knowledge of the law and ability to convey complex arguments in a nuanced and effective manner.’”
- Aydin Harston - ranked for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area
- “Many of [Rothwell Figg’s] prosecution-focused attorneys have multi-disciplinary expertise, having acted not only in a USPTO-facing capacity, but also on contentious and transactional matters – and Aydin is one of them.”
- “The biochemistry PhD has seen applications through to grant hundreds of times, furnished vital support to litigation teams and represented parties before the PTAB – a diversity that has elevated his strategic thinking beyond his years.”
- “’Aydin has been a strong advocate for our company for years and prosecuted our foundational patents. Handling complex life sciences innovations, he consistently demonstrates great intelligence, professionalism, organisational skill and creativity.’”
In its tenth edition, the IAM Patent 1000 rankings shine a spotlight on the firms and individuals deemed outstanding in the pivotal practice area of patents. The guide is assembled following an extensive research process that entails reading through detailed firm submissions and conducting interviews with both in-house and private practice attorneys. Individuals qualify for a listing in the IAM Patent 1000 when they receive sufficient positive feedback from peers and clients with knowledge of their practice and the market within which they operate. Firms qualify for a listing on the basis of their depth of expertise, market presence and the level of work on which they are typically engaged. To learn more, and to see the full 2021 IAM Patent 1000 rankings, please visit the rankings site here: https://www.iam-media.com/directories/patent1000.
- MemberMemberMemberMemberMemberJump to PageMember