Six partners are honored to be recognized in the 2017 edition of IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals, a guide that identifies top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. Additionally, the firm is recommended in the D.C. metro area in the fields of prosecution and litigation, and is noted for “delivering not just a quality legal service to clients, but guidance which goes right to the core of their business.”
After an extensive research process conducted over several months that involved more than 1,700 interviews with patent specialists across the globe, the following attorneys were identified as leaders:
- E. Anthony Figg – identified as a Luminary in the DC metro area
- Steven Lieberman – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area
- Joseph Hynds – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area; recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- Martin Zoltick – recommended for prosecution and ranked in litigation in the DC metro area; recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- R. Danny Huntington – highly-recommended for prosecution in the DC metro area; highly-recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- Sharon Davis – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area
The IAM Patent 1000 features 48 country-specific chapters analyzing local patent professional services markets and detailing the firms and individuals identified as leaders in their respective fields. The tables and accompanying detailed editorial reflect the depth of expertise, market presence, and levels of work on which firms are typically instructed. The publication therefore serves as a one-stop reference source for anyone seeking patent services.
To learn more about IAM Patent 1000, please click here.