Partner Aydin Harston, Ph.D. and associate Sheena Wang will present a webinar titled "Revolutionizing Medicine: The Race to Unlock the Power of Gene Therapy and Build a Competitive Edge" for Medmarc, the leading expert in the products liability risks facing medical technology and life sciences companies. The webinar will take place on June 21, 2023.
Gene therapies have been the subject of tremendous research and investment in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical fields. In this session, Aydin and Sheena will provide an overview of gene therapy technologies, focusing on CRISPR, the major players in the field, and the patent landscape in this competitive field that is slated to revolutionize medicine.
The program will discuss the following topics:
- Overview of CRISPR technology
- Overview of the patent and competitive landscape of CRISPR technologies
- Analysis of past trends and predictions for the field as it matures
- Key considerations for companies seeking to enter this field
- Considerations for companies seeking to maximize patent protection on existing CRISPR technologies
To view the webinar recording, or to access the webinar slides, please visit the event page on the Medmarc website.