2023 Edition of LMG Life Sciences Recognizes Rothwell Figg and Six Attorneys Among Leaders in Life Sciences Industry
LMG Life Sciences, the definitive guide to leading law firms and lawyers specialized in the life sciences industry, includes Rothwell Figg and six attorneys in the 2023 rankings. E. Anthony Figg, Steven Lieberman, Joseph Hynds, and R. Danny Huntington are recognized as Life Sciences Stars, while Jennifer Nock and Aydin Harston are recognized as Rising Stars, a newly launched recognition acknowledging up-and-coming practitioners who represent the next generation of their practices. The firm is ranked in the United States in the areas of Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation (Generic) and Patent Prosecution.
The six Rothwell Figg attorneys are ranked in the following practice areas:
- E. Anthony Figg – General Patent Litigation and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Steven Lieberman – General Patent Litigation; Patent Strategy and Management; and Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigtion
- Joseph Hynds – Hatch-Waxman Patent Litigation
- Danny Huntington – General Patent Litigation; Patent Prosecution; and Patent Strategy & Management
- Jennifer Nock – General Patent Litigation and Patent Strategy & Management
- Aydin Harston –General Patent Litigation and Patent Strategy & Management
At the 2023 LMG Life Sciences Americas Awards, held in conjunction with the 2023 research cycle, E. Anthony Figg was announced as the winner for "Patent Strategy Attorney of the Year - DC Metro" and the firm was shortlisted for "Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year."
LMG Life Sciences aims to present attorneys and firms in a way that speaks to the intricacies of both the legal market and the life sciences industry. The guide’s distinctive editorial structure highlights firms that specialize in four main practice areas – regulatory, intellectual property, financial & corporate, and non-IP litigation and enforcement. Law firm and attorney rankings are based on three key criteria – case evidence, peer feedback, and client feedback. Firms cannot pay to appear in the guide, and can only be ranked if the market deems them worthy of consideration.
To learn more, and to view the full 2023 LMG Life Sciences rankings, please visit their website.