2022 Edition of IAM Patent 1000, Identifying World Class Patent Expertise, Includes Rothwell Figg and Nine Attorneys
The 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000: The World's Leading Patent Professionals includes Rothwell Figg and nine firm attorneys in its rankings identifying world-class individual and firm-wide private practice patent expertise.
The firm is ranked for litigation and prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area, as well as for post-grant proceedings in the U.S. nationally. "Rothwell Figg is hardly matched in its ability to litigate patent infringement cases marked by technical density, deep complexity in points of law and commercial consequentiality," states the write-up.
The nine attorneys considered leading players in the field are:
- E. Anthony Figg - ranked as a Luminary in the D.C. Metro Area
- Steven Lieberman - ranked Gold in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area; Recommended for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- Joseph Hynds - ranked Silver in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area; Recommended for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- Martin Zoltick - ranked Bronze for Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area; Recommended for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- R. Danny Huntington - Highly Recommended for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area; Highly Recommended for Post-Grant Proceedings Nationwide
- Robert Parker - ranked Silver in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area
- Brian Rosenbloom - Recommended for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area
- Sharon Davis - ranked Silver in Litigation in the D.C. Metro Area
- Aydin Harston - Recommended for Prosecution in the D.C. Metro Area
In its eleventh edition, the IAM Patent 1000 rankings shine a spotlight on the firms and individuals deemed outstanding in the pivotal practice area of patents. The guide is assembled following an extensive research process that entails reading through detailed firm submissions and conducting interviews with both in-house and private practice attorneys. Individuals qualify for a listing in the IAM Patent 1000 when they receive sufficient positive feedback from peers and clients with knowledge of their practice and the market within which they operate. Firms qualify for a listing on the basis of their depth of expertise, market presence and the level of work on which they are typically engaged. To learn more, and to see the full 2022 IAM Patent 1000 rankings, please visit the rankings site here: https://www.iam-media.com/directories/patent1000.