Partner R. Danny Huntington will attend American Conference Institute's (ACI) Inaugural Life Sciences AI Summit, taking place February 21-22, 2024, in New York, New York.
AI is transforming the life sciences industry at an unprecedented pace. From accelerating drug discovery and drug development to improving clinical trials to enhancing disease diagnosis, and supercharging manufacturing productivity, there has never been a technology - which still in its infancy - that has had such an iconoclastic impact on the life sciences industry. This technology also has the unique potential to bridge the gap between life sciences innovations and healthcare delivery, ultimately promising greater meaning to the patient.
However, the use of AI in life sciences also comes with a wide range of legal, regulatory, and ethical challenges, including:
- the opportunities and perils of using generative AI in market expansion and product development;
- potential and inevitable liabilities that arise from leveraging AI in drug discovery and the development of medical devices and diagnostics;
- concerns related to the determination of inventorship and proprietary rights in AI-generated outcomes;
- adherence to regulatory standards when modernizing clinical trials through AI applications; and
- intricate data privacy concerns that emerge with the incorporation of AI in life sciences operations.
To help understand the transformative impact of AI and its unique challenges to the life sciences industry, ACI is pleased to present the Inaugural Life Sciences AI Summit.
To learn more, or to register for the event, visit the ACI Life Sciences AI Summit website.