Partner Dan Shores will be participate in a fireside chat on "Bridging the Gap Between Pharma, Biotech & Investors to Support the Development of Upcoming Next Generation RNA Innovations" at the 3rd Annual Next Generation RNA Therapeutics Summit taking place May 7-9, 2024, in Boston, Massachusetts. Dan's session will be held on Wednesday, May 8.
Joined by Dharini Shah, Senior Director at Sanofi, this discussion-based session will unite specialists from the investment, pharma, and biotech sectors to facilitate the growth and development of the field. Hear investors’ perspectives on evaluating investment opportunities and allocating resources strategically as these stakeholders assess opportunities to invest and collaborate to drive translation of these innovative therapies to benefit patients and improve treatment outcomes.
The session will:
- Address the importance of collaboration and investment in advancing pharmaceutical and biotech innovations
- Understand the need to bridge the gap between pharma, biotech, and investors
- Identify challenges and risks associated with investing in these industries
- Discuss strategies for mitigating risks and maximizing returns on investments
- Explore emerging areas of investment interest, such as automation techniques and personalized medicine
- Predict future trends and opportunities in the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors
The field of next generation RNA therapeutics continues to progress towards clinical translation, with enormous investments and collaborations, such as Orbital Therapeutics’ recent $270 million Series A financing. The 3rd Next Generation RNA Therapeutics Summit returns to cover the depth and breadth of the next of generation RNAs, including circular RNA, self-amplifying RNA (saRNA) and beyond from discovery to clinic and towards scalable manufacturing, unlocking the huge therapeutic and commercial potential of this emerging class of modalities.
To learn more about the event, and to register, please visit the event website.