Rothwell Figg and Six Attorneys Named Among the World's Leading Patent Professionals in 2018 IAM Patent 1000
Rothwell Figg and Six Attorneys Named Among the World's Leading Patent Professionals in 2018 IAM Patent 1000March 15, 2018
Rothwell Figg and six firm partners are honored to be recognized in the 2018 edition of IAM Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals, a guide that identifies leading private practice patent professionals and firms in key jurisdictions around the globe.
The firm is recommended in the DC metro area in the fields of prosecution and litigation.
The Rothwell Figg attorneys who qualify for a listing in the guide after receiving abundant positive feedback from peers and clients are:
- E. Anthony Figg – identified as a Luminary in the DC metro area
- Steven Lieberman – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area
- Joseph A. Hynds – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area; recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- Martin M. Zoltick – recommended for prosecution and ranked in litigation in the DC metro area; recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- R. Danny Huntington – highly-recommended for prosecution in the DC metro area; highly-recommended for post-grant proceedings nationally
- Sharon L. Davis – ranked in litigation in the DC metro area
The Patent 1000 research directory focuses exclusively on patent practices and practitioners. As with previous editions, to arrive at the 2018 rankings, IAM undertook an exhaustive qualitative research project to identify the firms and individuals that are deemed outstanding in this critical area of practice. An overview of their research process is available here. When identifying the leading firms, factors such as depth of expertise, market presence and the level of work on which they are typically instructed were all taken into account, alongside positive peer and client feedback. Individuals qualify for a listing in the IAM Patent 1000 when they receive sufficient positive feedback from peers and clients with knowledge of their practice and the market within which they operate. Only those individuals identified by market sources for their exceptional skill sets and profound insights into patent matters are featured in the publication.
The 2018 rankings are currently only available to IAM subscribers at http://www.iam-media.com/patent1000/preview/rankings. The full version of the publication, including rankings and corresponding editorial, will go live on the site in June.
To learn more about IAM Patent 1000, please visit http://www.iam-media.com/patent1000/.